B4 provides an integrated, result-oriented strategy in the sectors of finance, large corporations, technology, healthcare, energy, transportation, public organizations and cultural institutions.
Among our clients: HP, Nestlé, SG Private Banking (Groupe Société Générale), Private Bankers, Alstom, Haemonetics, Warner Music Switzerland, Aéroport International de Genève, SSR Idée suisse / Télévision Suisse Romande, Hospice Général, AES (Association des entreprises électriques suisses), Fondation Batonga (Washington)…
- A client wanted to give full visibility to its environment program. We created and promoted the tailor made messages into the Medias using PR channels. The company was then seen as “leading the path in green citizenship”.
- Federal Elections: advisory, supervision of press/TV communication, advertising, management of the media center for the leading organization of the public broadcasting.
- Crisis communication programs and/or management for major international clients based in Switzerland (Finance, Services, Transportation and IT industries), on a national and international level.
- For a client (industry sector) making significant changes within its organization, involving headcount, we developed a communication strategy towards local authorities, government bodies, media, unions and employees.
- Promotion of a retail banking online product for a client in the financial sector, and national promotion of its portal.
- Sensitive management transition: internally and externally, we managed the whole communication process in order to gain commitment of all the stakeholders.
- Leadership development programs, media training, public speaking, effective presentations: customized programs for large companies and top executives.
- Investors Communication for an oil and gas company listed on the AIM/London Stock Exchange
- Artists Promotion and marketing communications (online and print) for the recording industry (launch in Switzerland of Christophe Maé, Jean-Michel Jarre, Trio Joubran…)
- Brand image/positioning: we have developed a concept of “artistic innovation”, in partnership with ECAL, promoted the project through the media. This initiative has been recognized as “best practice” at the worldwide group level. For some time, this experimental concept has become a standard for the electronic mass market.
- Implementation of a brand name in Switzerland (digital printing sector)